Some women know from the beginning that they are pregnant and others spend months and they do not even realize. There are certain symptoms that explain that a woman is expectant a baby. Take note.
- Absence of period. It's one of the first causes, but it can happen that we had a hormonal problem and menstruation does not come for some other reason. We will consult with our doctor and gynecologist.
- Breast little swollen and painful. Usually one of premenstrual symptoms, but in absence of period, it portends something happens. Breasts will be increasingly bulky and with some pain.
- Feeling more sensitive. While some women do not notice emotional changes until later, others do are much more sensitive from the beginning and can also feel a little nervous.
- Notice odors exaggeratedly. Pregnant women develop their sense of smell and can smell a cologne or food at the distance.
- Nausea or vomits. This is not always true for all women, but usually during the first trimester of pregnancy, nausea could start, with or without vomiting. It's best to consult with your doctor when it's very continuous.
- Small bleeding. Depending on each woman's body, during the first few weeks may appear a little bleeding, which sometimes turns brown, lasting one or more days. Typically it's the implantation of the fertilized egg in the uterus. If the bleeding is very heavy and lasts many days, better do not wait and go to the emergency room to determine the possible cause.
- Swollen abdomen. It may be another sign of alarm, the body is preparing for what will come next.
To rule out a possible pregnancy or confirm this, it's necessary to take a pregnancy test that we can buy at the pharmacy. Anyway, it's always better to visit your doctor, since with a blood test, analyzed at the time, the result is 100% reliable.